About this item
The Elmer's White Foam Board is suitable for a wide variety of purposes. This 3/16" Polystyrene Board features a CFC-free core that springs back to its original thickness after you cut it. The smooth surface of this rigid foam board will accept marker ink, paint, glue or screen printing. You can use this Polystyrene Board, 10 pack, to create scaled architectural models, give presentations, mount school projects for display or make a vast number of signs for home or business use. It can also be used to mount your favorite photographs before framing them. The Elmer's White Foam Board will cut cleanly with an X-ACTO knife, which is sold separately.
Elmer's Polystyrene Foam Board:
- Foam board with one color throughout has a 3/16" polystyrene CFC-free core
- Smooth surface accepts screen printing, glue, paint or markers
- Polystyrene CFC-free 3/16" core
- Strong, lightweight and rigid
- Cuts cleanly with an X-ACTO knife (sold separately)
- Perfect for presentations, signs, architectural models or mounting
- Comes in a pack of 10 boards
- Available in two sizes
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.