Elmer's Painters Paint Markers, Fine Tip, Bright Colors, 5pk
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Elmer's Painters Paint Markers, 5 pk, make artwork, crafts, home decor or homemade gift ideas easy. You can use these Fine Tip Elmer's Paint Markers to paint and decorate a wide range of surfaces from wood to walls, from plastic to cloth and more. These Elmer's Painters Markers are easy to use, with no mixing, containers or brushes required. Simply shake and depress the nib until the paint flows from the Elmer's Paint Marker, and you are ready to begin adding color to your craft. These Elmer's Painters Markers use opaque, acrylic paint, making their colors permanent and vibrant. Not only are Elmer's Painters Paint Markers ideal for use on wood, plastic, clay, glass, metal, foam board, fabric and ceramic, they are also non-toxic, acid free and safe to use on photos. The paint in Elmer's Painters Paint Markers is quick to dry so your crafts are ready to go quickly.
This 5 pk of Elmer's Painters Paint Markers contains the colors of black, white, blue, red and green. Use them to decorate crafts for home decor, make gifts for friends or encourage a youngster's artistic side.
Elmer's Painters Paint Markers, Fine Tip, 5pk:
- Color assortment includes blue, red, green, black and white
- Permanent, opaque, acrylic paint markers
- Dries fast and is easy to apply
- Acid free, photo safe and non-toxic
- Works great on any surface
- Available in other color assortments
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.75 x 0.625 x 3.063|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes,once it's painted it will not come off material. I'd recommend cotton or linen. Polyester is thiicker and uses alot of paint. The otther is easier and alot more flexible.by coopett5/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, Painters can be used on fabric and they're permanent after drying, so the color should last through washes.by Elmer'sProducts5/6/2014Written by a verified representative from Elmer'sProductsWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I haven't had any trouble with them coming off or fading.by chuckemma2/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dianne, This is a water base markers. You need to apply a coat of spray or paint sealer after using the markers.by Elmer'sProductExpert5/7/2015Written by a verified representative from Elmer'sProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes,it does.by coopett6/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Lisa, While many of our products are safe and non-toxic, we unfortunately have no documentation regarding any of them being food grade.by Elmer'sProductExpert6/12/2013Written by a verified representative from Elmer'sProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?