About this item
Elmer's Acid-Free Foam Boards are versatile, strong, lightweight and rigid. They're perfect for pictures and presentations. This 3/16" thick, polystyrene CFC-free core springs back to original thickness when cut. The smooth surface accepts screen printing, glue, paint or markers and cuts cleanly with an X-ACTO knife or X-ACTO Foam Board Cutter.
Elmer's Acid-Free Foam Board, 20" x 30" x 3/16", 2pk:
- 3/16" polystyrene CFC-free core
- Smooth, acid-free surface
- Accepts screen printing, glue, paint or markers
- Made in the USA
- Strong, lightweight and rigid
- Cuts cleanly with an X-ACTO knife
- Perfect for presentations, signs, craft projects, architectural models or mounting
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.27|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||30.0 x 20.0 x 0.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- At 10 pounds I think it would bend using one piece. I would use two together.by backyardpeep4/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have completed a variety of weight testings on our boards. First, we cut the 20" x 30" board sample into two (2) 10" x 30" boards. Then, we place weights in the center and continue to add until the board breaks. From our testing, this board usually breaks at approximately 10 ½ to 11 pounds. However, it may start to bend at 3 to 6 pounds.by Elmer'sProducts5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?