About this item
This durable bean bag is double-stitched with a double-overlap, folded seam. Double zippered bottom for added security. Childproof safety lock zipper pulls.
- Constructed of high-quality children's vinyl
- Cotton cover
- Easy to clean
- 96" circumference
- Double-stitched with double-overlap, folded seam
- Double-zippered bottom for added security
- Made in the USA
- Note about Zipper: The childproof safety lock zipper prevents access by young children. Use a paper clip to open zipper slider, when adding filling to the bean bag.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||28.0 x 27.5 x 21.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, but not much bigger than that. It is more suited for a 4-7 year old.by hpmomfan12/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, as an adult I use it to sit down and even prop myself on the sofa. As a lot of reviewers have mentioned, and I agree, you may need to remove some of the interior and to get comfortability.by designerbaby9/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Might work, but not for too long. It fits my six year old perfectly - wish I had gotten it a couple years ago.by MomPtak1/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the broken zipper is the child lock. However, it will move (with a bobby pin or safety pin through where the zipper pull lever would normally be) to open up and reveal an unbroken zipper which you can also open to get to the interior foam filling.by designerbaby9/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The zipper is designed without the pull to prevent children from opening it up and making a big mess. To open the zipper, simply take a paper clip and clip it through the hole in the zipper top.by LMMA9/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this product is the same, you first think the zipper is broken, but all you need is a knife with a fine point and you can open it. This was a child is not able to open and get hurt with the bean bags. I was able to open it that way to remove some of the stuffing inside.by Nikkidd6/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have purchased this flowered bean bag and was under the impression that the print was a cotton cover over the vynil bag.
- No, the flower cover is the only thing holding in the "beans".by hpmomfan6/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there is only the vinyl bag.by designerbaby9/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?