About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Elise Youth Bunkbed in Soft White features a wavy and stylish spindle headboard plus functionality to separate into two single Twin beds. It supports up to 200LB of distributed weight per mattress and is constructed with solid wood.
White Bunkbed includes:
- Upper and lower headboard and footboard box, rails and ladder box, and slats box for upper and lower bed. Mattress not included.
- Features wavy and stylish spindle headboard and footboard.
- Twin bunk can be configured as two single beds!
- Height of the Bunk Bed from bottom to top is 27" (without mattress)
- Constructed with solid wood in white finish.
- Slats come in Natural finish
- Assemble dimensions: 80"L x 41"W x 62"H.
- Product will arrive in 3 separate boxes.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||43.6|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. There is an "Elise Trundle Bed" #550307252 that is sold to match and goes with this bunkbedby eph6102011/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a trundle that fits under this bed, so it is possible. The trundle I have is 4 1/2 in. high, and 71 in. long. The the matress is 6 in. high. It fits perfectly.by ty8911/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is 10.5 " under the bed. You could possibly fit a regular mattress underneath...depending on the depth of it.by LOTSOFLAUGHS51/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Maybe - there is just over 10" clearance under the bottom bunk.by Bectoria11/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by GoodNight37/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They suggested a 6" mattress especially for the top bunk otherwise it raises the child up to high for the rails to be as effective.by momof2girls1boyplus111/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the last page of the Assembly Instructions it reads, Ensure thickness of mattress does not exceed 7" and that the top of the mattress is at least 5" below the top of the rails.by MartinFam511/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- i bought the 6" one and it is perfectby BrooklynKat10/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It should be 6 in 8 is way to high and dangerous especially if you are putting it on the top bunk.I got a bunk mate i think its called and it is a thin matress top built in with the box spring on the bottom so it is all one piece and it is perfect for the top which i where i put my daughters cause it is alot safer than her matress that i had on her old twin single bed.The regular matress is now on the bottom bunk so i saved myself some money and put it on the bottom rather than going out and buying another bunk mate.All i did for support on the bottom since there was only the matress and no boxspring,so i went out to home depot and gave them the measurements of the width and lenghts of bottom bunk space and had them cut me one of those thin peices of wood to support just the matress plus you have the boards that come with and screw into the bottom frame for a little sturdyness.Ps if you get a bunk mate the comfort is not all that impressive but you can buy a twin matress pad for the top of it and it will help alot,I hope this helped you will love the beds,they are adorable.by lovethebunkbeds11/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I think 6" is better. It says it should not exceeds 7".by famousgirl10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No you can not sit up on the bottom bunk - maybe recline on pillows propped up - but cannot sit all the way up.by toodiescrump11/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I bought the bed for that purpose. 5 ft from floor to bottom of top mattress. Plenty of room to sit up.by flaca12312/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it's a much smaller space than I had expected. Was hard to pull our 4yr. out from the bottom bunk every morning when we were waking her up.by An anonymous customer10/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I've tried to sit up on the bottom bunk, and I had to tilt my head a little. As for the kids? It's perfect. The beds in general are a good size. Bigger than I expected. You can easily lay down next to them kinda sitting up....by NorCalGirls10/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?