Electric Fireplace with 47" Mantle
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With its classically styled mantel, this electric fireplace offers warmth in rooms where a fireplace would be nice but is missing. The electric fireplace has a simulated wood veneer finish, an adjustable temperature control and can be used with or without a heater.
- Classically styled mantel
- Simulated wood veneer finish
- Adjustable temperature control: 750W and 1500W
- Can be used with or without heater
- Realistic adjustable flame
- 4500 BTUs
- Heats rooms up to 400-square feet
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||114.64|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||47.0 x 9.5 x 42.99|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What is the finish on this model, i.e. is it cherry, walnut, or what? I'm curious because the others are oak and this one looks darker.
- It's darker than it looks on line. Very rich looking. I was definitely surprised by the look. Very nice. I'd say more of a walnut.by Barbie12/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a cherry finishby DBH10911/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The wood is nicer than I expected. Heavy and doesn't look 'fake'. Firebox is a nice size. I've seen better faux fires but I've also seen much worse. This one is great for the price.by Barbie12/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't put a TV on here, the fireplace would probably hold one about 46" or less but I wouldn't trust the length of the mantle.by DBH10911/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?