About this item
Eight O'Clock Dark Italian Roasted Coffee Cups, 18 count, offer quick and convenient coffee-making when used with the Keurig K-Cup Brewing System. These Eight O'Clock Coffee K-Cups contain a 100 percent Arabica coffee blend. This European dark coffee features a full-bodied flavor balanced with chocolate overtones. Eight O'Clock K-Cups are made with the finest selected beans that are roasted, ground and measured to exacting specifications. The Keurig K-Cup Brewing System is designed to offer a highly optimized brewing environment that is easy to use with these Eight O'Clock Coffee K-Cups.
Eight O'Clock Dark Italian Roast K-Cups Coffee:
- 100% Arabica coffee blend
- European dark Italian roasted coffee
- Full-bodied flavor balanced with chocolate overtones
- K-Cup pack for use in Keurig K-Cup Brewing System
- The finest beans selected, roasted, ground and measured to exacting specifications
- The ideal brewing environment inside: oxygen free, the perfect grind, advanced filtration and water at the optimum pressure and temperature
- Package includes 18 individual Eight O'Clock K-Cups
100% Arabica Coffee.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.75 x 5.75 x 5.62|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- With your Keurig machine (depending on model) can make 4oz, 6oz or, 8 oz plus larger if possible. What you get is the strength you want. Espresso, iced coffee or a large mug etc. The amount of coffee in each K-Cup is perfect for whatever size/strength you need. Hope that helps!by SunnyUp8/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it depends on how strong you like your coffee. I can set it at 10 or 12 oz if it is a bold blend set at 8 or 10 oz for medium blends.by AuntPiddy7/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You set your coffee maker to the size of cup you want.by luvs8cats3/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- our Keurig will make 3 sizes; 5.25,7.25,9.25ozby 08mike3/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 0.34ozby owls10171/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- i use 12 ozby jwbuyer5/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Very smallby xtraindriver8/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?