About this item
Eight O'Clock Colombian Coffee K-Cups are pre-measured packets for use with the Keurig K-Cup brewing system. This 18 count pack of Eight O'Clock Coffee K-Cups features a full-bodied Arabica coffee with a lingering sweet taste and a rich aroma. Once harvested from Colombian volcanic soil, an exacting process of bean selection, roasting and grinding is used to produce the optimal blend for these Colombian Coffee K-Cups.
Eight O'Clock 100% Colombian K-Cups Coffee:
- K-Cup pack for use in Keurig K-Cup Brewing System
- Full-bodied 100% Arabica coffee
- Lingering sweet taste and rich aroma
- Beans harvest from Colombian volcanic soil
- The finest beans selected, roasted, ground and measured to exacting specifications
- Keurig K-Cup Brewing System creates an ideal environment for coffee-making: Oxygen free, just the right amount of grind, advanced filtration, and water at the optimum pressure and temperature
- Package contains 18 individual Colombian coffee K-Cups
100% Arabica Coffee.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.75 x 5.75 x 5.62|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It should make 18-20 cups of coffeeby CommunityAnswer3/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- Oneby MindyZ1/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It makes individual cups..so about 8-10 oz.by VandC3/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a medium roast coffee and it is 100% Columbian.by CommunityAnswer5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would consider it a medium roastby Butterfly13455/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not call this a dark roast. I find it to be a bit stronger then Green Mt Breakfast Blend - It's richer tasting but still a medium in my opinion. I hope this helps.by Kboot685/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?