About this item
These Efferdent Plus Denture Cleanser Tablets are also designed for use on partials and retainers. They help in the reduction of plaque buildup and remove food particles that can cause gum irritation. These denture tablets dissolve tough stains in hard-to-reach places and kill odor-causing germs.
Efferdent Plus Denture Cleanser Tablets, 108-Count:
- For use on dentures, partials and retainers
- Reduces plaque buildup and removes food particles
- Helps prevent gum irritation
- Dissolves tough stains in hard-to-reach places
- Helps kill 99.9% of odor-causing germs
- Efferdent tablets in a 108-count pack has minty fresh ingredients
Keep out Of reach Of children. Do not put tablets or solutiondirectly in mouth.
1. Drop one tablet into enough very warm water (not hot) To cover denture or appliance. 2. place denture into effervescing solution, which will change From blue To green. 3. after 15 minutes, remove And rinse denture thoroughly. Denture is clean And odor free. 4. for best results, brush dentures using the efferdent plus solution And then rinse dentures again. Do not gargle or rinse mouth with solution. Can be used in any denture bath. Dentures may be soaked safely in efferdent plus overnight. Recommended for use on full or partial dentures And removable orthodontic appliances.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.25 x 8.0 x 12.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.