About this item
Keep your sewing tools stylishly organized with the Edmunds Antique Thread Keeper. It has dowel rods that hold both small and standard size bobbins, as well as decorative finials that can be removed for easy loading and unloading. This beautiful thread spool rack has an open design that shows off your collection and also provides a bottom drawer for keeping extra odds and ends neatly tucked away. It comes with 20 empty wood spools to work with and even allows you to include store-bought bobbins. Optional magnetic strips can also be affixed on the stand to hold needles, pins and other magnetic objects.
Edmunds Antique Thread Keeper:
- The dowel rods on the thread spool rack holds both small and standard size spools and the decorative finials remove for easy loading and unloading
- 20 empty wood spools are included or simply use the spools that come with store-bought threads
- The open design of the thread holder shows everything off nicely but there is also a bottom drawer for keeping extra odds and ends tucked away
- Optional magnetic strips can be affixed to the stand to hold needles, pins and other magnetic objects
- Overall measurements of the stand are 15-1/2"L x 14"W x 2-1/2"H
- This package contains one Edmunds Antique Thread Keeper with drawer, 20 wood spools, 10 rods with finials attached, 10 finials and one 4-1/8" x 1-3/8" self-adhesive magnetic strip (scored to be split into three pieces)
- Made in USA
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||59.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.5 x 18.0 x 14.2|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.