Similar items in stock
Edimax EW-7438RPn 300Mbps Wireless-N Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender with iQ setup, White
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
The EW-7438RPn Edimax Wi-Fi Extender will extend the range of your existing 802.11bg/n WiFi network in your home or small office. This unit features a hardware WiFi protected setup (WPS) button that adds security to your system. Featuring a compact wall plug design, this 300Mbps Edimax Wireless Extender with iQ Setup can be plugged into a standard outlet.
Edimax EW-7438RPn 300Mbps Wireless-N Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender with iQ setup:
- Extends the range of existing 802.11b/g/n WiFi networks
- iQ Setup for easy WiFi extension
- Finds best setup location for optimal WiFi coverage with signal strength LED
- Compact, wall plug design for convenient placement
- Features a hardware WPS (WiFi Protected Setup) button
- Color: White
- White Wireless-N universal WiFi range extender suitable for use in a home or small office
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.74|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.5 x 4.5 x 3.5|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, this extender works with Cisco E900 router. If you have any configuration problem, please contact our tech support team at (408)988-6092 or write an email to "firstname.lastname@example.org". Our tech support team will assist you with the issue.by Edimax5/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure what you want to connect to your Blu-ray device. We need more information from you to provide possible solutions to answer your question. Please contact our tech support at (408)-988-6092 or write an email to "email@example.com". We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.by Edimax6/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?