Similar items in stock
Edimax BR-6228nS Wireless Router - IEEE 802.11n
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Edimax BR-6228NS Wireless Router - IEEE 802.11n
|Form Factor:||Desktop , Wall Mountable|
|System Requirements:|| |
|Primary Shelf ID:||1073784|
|Connector Type:||1 x 3dBi Antenna, 4 x RJ-45 LAN, 1 x RJ-45 WAN|
|Operating System:||Microsoft Windows|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Volts:||5 V DC|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BR-6228NS|
|Power Type:||AC Adapter|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- if you have a modem or OR when you connect it to you cable box if it has internet running on it already maybeby Saturdayisarugbyday6/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you just need to connect this router to your cable modem.by Edimax2/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I also have internet through the use of a coaxial wire. Yes, this product does work with a coaxial wire.by ultraviolet10172/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i want to know the answer to that too.by skeetb11/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it has no USB ports am looking at it now but if your asking how many Ethernet ports it has 1 – 4 (Yellow) Local Area Network (LAN) ports 1 to 4 WAN (Blue) Wide Area Network (WAN / Internet) port 1by Saturdayisarugbyday6/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are no usb ports on this product. It has one ethernet port and 4 ports for ethernet ports for computers.by ultraviolet101711/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This does not have any usb ports. It has 4 ports to connect erthernet cables. I use one from the modem to the router, from my printer router to the internet router, and my home security system to the router.by Bery3/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- (LAN) ports 1 to 4 And one WAN (Blue) port Wide Area Network (WAN / Internet) port ... & you can connect four Ethernet cables to it.. but the wan has to connect to the main . and as long it can support other items but check the user manual for all as need you tube as wellby Saturdayisarugbyday6/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has 4 ports, I only use two ports, 1 for the connection to my modem and the 2nd for a wireless printer router. I have my PC, a tablet, a laptop, a notebook and an Android phone connected through the wireless network. I have great reception all over my house 3500+ square feet and I take my devices in my back yard with excellent signal strength and no drooped connections. The signal strength is great at the very edge of my property which is about 200 feet from where the router is located.by Bery2/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$97.60 List price $194.30Save $96.70
- Reduced Price$24.35 List price $33.01Save $8.66