Similar items in stock
Edimax BR-6228nS Wireless Router - IEEE 802.11n
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Edimax BR-6228Ns 150Mbps Wireless 11n Broadband Router uses the latest wireless green technology that can save energy by detecting the usage of wireless transference. It supplies the right amount of power to reach each connected wireless device when they are performing data transmission, saving up to 74 percent of power consumed. At full capacity, the Edimax router can save 50 percent more power than non-green solution routers. It uses a clever protocol in smart transmission power control. When the wireless is idle, the power saving techniques are implemented to decrease power consumption by 26 to 39 percent. In addition, it can intelligently vary its transmitter output based on the signal strength of its responding users.
This Edimax BR-6228Ns 150 Mbps Wireless 11n Broadband Router will definitely improve your wireless experience, and you will notice the speed increase and greater range throughout your surroundings. It is truly a high-performance and cost-effective solution for your home and small business environments.
Edimax BR-6228Ns 150Mbps Wireless 11n Broadband Router:
- Wireless n router includes 4P switch
- Supports WISP (Wireless ISP) connection mode
- Supports green technology for power saving
- Includes EZmax multi-language setup wizard
- Supports WEP, WPA, WPA2, DDNS, DMZ, Virtual Server, QoS and DHCP
- With 1 x fixed 3dBi antenna
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.12|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 6.5 x 3.0|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- if you have a modem or OR when you connect it to you cable box if it has internet running on it already maybeby Saturdayisarugbyday6/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you just need to connect this router to your cable modem.by Edimax2/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I also have internet through the use of a coaxial wire. Yes, this product does work with a coaxial wire.by ultraviolet10172/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i want to know the answer to that too.by skeetb11/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it has no USB ports am looking at it now but if your asking how many Ethernet ports it has 1 – 4 (Yellow) Local Area Network (LAN) ports 1 to 4 WAN (Blue) Wide Area Network (WAN / Internet) port 1by Saturdayisarugbyday6/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are no usb ports on this product. It has one ethernet port and 4 ports for ethernet ports for computers.by ultraviolet101711/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This does not have any usb ports. It has 4 ports to connect erthernet cables. I use one from the modem to the router, from my printer router to the internet router, and my home security system to the router.by Bery3/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- (LAN) ports 1 to 4 And one WAN (Blue) port Wide Area Network (WAN / Internet) port ... & you can connect four Ethernet cables to it.. but the wan has to connect to the main . and as long it can support other items but check the user manual for all as need you tube as wellby Saturdayisarugbyday6/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has 4 ports, I only use two ports, 1 for the connection to my modem and the 2nd for a wireless printer router. I have my PC, a tablet, a laptop, a notebook and an Android phone connected through the wireless network. I have great reception all over my house 3500+ square feet and I take my devices in my back yard with excellent signal strength and no drooped connections. The signal strength is great at the very edge of my property which is about 200 feet from where the router is located.by Bery2/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?