About this item
The original Econo-Heat Electric Wall Panel Convection Heater will allow you to save up to 50 percent or more on your heating costs. Instead of heating an object or person, the Econo-Heat Electric Wall Panel Convection Heater uses efficient convection technology to warm an entire room up to 120 square feet. Its ultra slim and compact design allows for discreet out-of-the-way wall mounting and installs quickly and easily with the included installation hardware. Once installed, the White 603 Econo-Heat Wall Panel Heater can be painted to match the room decor and will operate silently and safely as there are no moving parts, no gas and no exposed heating elements. As the Econo-Heat Wall Heater will not dry the air or burn up the oxygen in the room, you will experience warm, comfortable, efficient, safe and silent heating all season long. Come home to Econo-Heat, the warmth of a home.
Econo-Heat Wall Panel Convection Heater, White:
- Heats a room up to 120 sq ft
- 400 watts
- 6' cord
- Convection air flow to heat the entire room
- Can be painted to match any wall color
- Compact, out-of-the-way design
- Easy installation with included installation kit
- 3-year warranty
- Model# 603
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||23.25 x 1.5 x 23.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, the product does not have a controllable thermostat. It only has an on off switch (with a small led/light to indicate on)by bluesky423/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by grandma1242/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The info that comes with the heater says it is safe to leave on all of the time.by 1PetOwner11/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?