About this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 17.0 x 9.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- there are bolt holes in the back of your tv that gets bolted on to this holder. it is very sturdy. i love mine. it works very well. you will love it. made very,very wellby ladyskull11/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You screw the back bracket onto the TVby ComputerSavy4/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- part of the mount attaches to the tv by bolts.... i had to get longer bolts than the ones that came with it because the holes on my tv were inset so the bolts weren't long enough... not a big problem... after u attach the plates to the back of the tv and them to the next piece (not sure what to call it) u just snap the plate onto the arm and there ya go!by tennesseegurl5/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about 15 - 18 inchesby ladyskull2/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 15 inchesby jvegas11/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it will not work, i have an element tv and it did not work for meby ladyskull2/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it should. It has adjustable mounting brackets and different mounting screws for different tv's.by z98341/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?