About this item
Experience the darkness, silence and beauty of Eclipse curtains. Eclipse blackout panels have been laboratory-tested to block out over 99 percent of intrusive light, unwanted noise and can help you save on home heating and cooling costs. Eclipse curtains offer a unique blend of fashion and function for any home decor. Transform your media room into the ultimate home theater experience, or create ambiance in your dining area. National Sleep Foundation studies show that reduced light and noise are optimal for a better night's sleep. Eclipse Curtains are perfect for the bedroom, kid's room or nursery, providing the ideal sleep environment for the whole family. The magic is in the Thermaback construction. The innovative foam backing is applied to the fabric and allows you to enjoy all of the light-blocking, noise-reducing and energy-saving benefits while providing the same fashionable style and elegance of naturally flowing curtains. Hang two or more curtain panels for optimal coverage.
Eclipse Curtains Canova Blackout Energy-Efficient Curtain Panel:
- Sold as a single panel
- Blocks 99 percent of light
- Reduces intrusive noise by up to 40 percent
- Helps to reduce home heating and cooling costs
- Fabric content: poly/cotton blend
- Care instructions: machine wash gentle cycle, no bleach; tumble dry
- 42" wide
- Available in 62", 84" or 95" lengths
- Coordinating valance (sold separately) measures 42"W x 21"L
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||63.0 x 42.0 x 0.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Thermaback, unfortunately! That's the rubbery white polyester backing that runs the risk of drying out or melting in the dryer, so you need to dry them on a low/no heat setting when you launder them.by gauches5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- thermabackby Tulipgurl5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- thermabackby muffineater5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Erica, The Canova Curtians are thermaback. If you have questions regarding our technology please visit our website. http://eclipsecurtains.com/technology/default.aspx Thanks!by Eclipse Answers5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it's the white rubbery-polyester backing. You have to be careful drying it or it can dry out/melt!by gauches3/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they doby Roza3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes the back is whiteby Tulipgurl3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?