Customers also viewed these products
- $22.82 List price $38.99Save $16.17
- $21.27 List price $36.99Save $15.72
- from $267.99
- $23.00 Was $29.97Save $6.97
Eclipse System 6-Gallon Aquarium Kit
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Eclipse System 6 Aquarium Kit is a fascinating showpiece for the home, classroom, office or anywhere. Each complete kit includes an acrylic aquarium with a gently curved, panoramic viewing area, as well as, a quiet and efficient, integrated top mounted 3 stage filtration for excellent water quality. No unsightly hoses, outside filter boxes, or noisy air pumps. The color-enhancing fluorescent lighting brings out the beauty of your aquarium without creating heat like inferior incandescent bulbs.
- Acrylic aquarium with 360 degrees of gently curved, panoramic viewing area
- Fluorescent lighting generates color-enhancing light without heat
- Easily accommodates accessories such as a heater and airline tubing
- Integrated top-mounted 3 stage filtration, rear space requirements are minimal
- Easily accommodates accessories such as a heater
- Hinged hood panel opens for easy feeding and filter maintenance
- Includes a convenient On/Off light switch
- Eclipse 6 - Front 16.75, Back 13.75, Sides 8 & Height 14.75
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The rule of thumb is 1" per gallon, so you could put around 6 small fish.by Carn0511/10/2009Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- About 2 goldfish measuring 1 inch in size.If you have smaller fish, such as guppies, about 4 or 5.by SaveThePlanet711/10/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (9)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I need a replacement filter for this 6 gal. Eclipse Aquarium. I can't find an Eclipse one at Wal-Mart. What else will do and fit?
- If you don't mind shopping the internet, then try Ken's fish. It's got some cheap filter media made for all kinds of filters, Eclipse models included. These are rather inexpensive so you can order in bulk to save money. Look for the 'Ken' brand.by kritterkeeprk7/19/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- MarineLand Rite Size cartridges (size K) can be ordered here: http://www.amazon.com/Marineland-Rite-Size-Cartridge-3-Pack/dp/B0002566VU I haven't been able to find any locally. If you're handy with a penknife you can slit one end and refill it with aquarium charcoal easily enough. Make sure you rinse it in NON-chlorinated water, though (chlorine kills the beneficial bacteria...)by BettasRule2/19/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The water that comes back into the tank from the filter disturbs the top of the water, allowing carbon dioxide to leave the water and oxygen to enter. If you don't feel that this is enough, you can also purchase a bubbler that sends bubbles to the surface, where they also disturb the top of the water. Bubbles look great and help oxygenate!by Ishkatwol8/6/2009Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you're talking about an air pump and bubbler, no. However, in a tank this size (small), you won't need one if you: 1) use live plants, or 2) don't overstock The output of the filter agitates the surface of the water enough to provide plenty of oxygen exchange.by BettasRule8/15/2009Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?