eclipse 5/8" Diameter Room Darkening Curtain Rod
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
The eclipse 5/8-inch Diameter Room Darkening Rod features a unique bracket design allowing the curtain to wrap around the side of rod to block window sidelight. The wrap around feature also enhances privacy and reduces outside noise and drafts. The oval-s
eclipse 5/8" Diameter Room Darkening Curtain Rod:
- Unique bracket design allowing the curtain to wrap around the side of rod to block window sidelight
- The wrap around feature also enhances privacy and reduces outside noise and drafts
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||28.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||48.0 x 3.0 x 3.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The rods separate into 2 parts. Each part has a curved end piece. So there is no straight piece to connect on the middle to extend the length of the rod.by ChiHandyMom8/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say that if you have the right tools and are a fairly handy person, it would be possible. You would have to do some cutting and install the support brackets that come with the rods.by Vapoff8/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see how you could. The rod is in two parts (like most adjustable length rods) and one is slightly smaller than the other so it can slide in. Both ends of the rod have the curved section that attaches to the wall mount.by CosmosMom6/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, these rods easily pull apart. They even slide apart if held vertically.by ChiHandyMom10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, these rods come completely apartby Vapoff10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The rod is in two sections that easily slide apart. One rod is slightly smaller than the other in order to slide inside and adjust to the length you want. To remove them from the wall mount you simply press down on the little button like thing at the end of the rod and pull.by CosmosMom10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a one screw whole in the middle of the circle ends so you can slip it over the screw so it is hidden. There is also a center bracket that you screw to the wall if you need it.by p43rkj0210/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These come with screws and drywall anchors should there not be a stud in the part of wall you happen to be installing in. You start the screw in the wall then the wall mounts slip over head of screw, screwdriver goes inside of part protruding from wall in order to tighten to wall. Fairly simple and quick install.by Vapoff10/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The oval shaped bracket attaches to the wall via a keyhole that slips over a screw. The actual rods have a "button" that snaps into a hole on the bracket.by CosmosMom10/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (21) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products
- from $38.56
- from $13.99
- from $17.99
- from $17.37
- from $16.15
- from $16.97
- from $16.50
- from $12.07
- from $17.08
- from $9.48