Consider these popular products
- from $12.71
- from $6.43
- from $11.44
- from $11.16
- from $6.21
- from $5.15
- from $9.94
- Rollbackfrom $6.97
- from $10.33
- from $12.50
Eclipse Crinkle Energy-Efficient Curtain
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Experience the silence, darkness, and beauty of Eclipse curtains -- a line of energy-saving, noise-reducing, blackout window panels where function meets style. Eclipse thermal curtains are designed to block out over 99% of light and reduce unwanted noise so you can sleep better. Hang them in your living room, office, bedroom, or in the kids' room and save on home heating and cooling costs.
Eclipse Crinkle Blackout Energy-Efficient Curtain :
- Available in River Blue, Champagne, Toffee, Black, and Thyme.
- Sold as a single panel measuring 48" W x 63" or 84" L.
- Rods sold separately.
- 100% Polyester, Machine wash, tumble dry, do not bleach. Imported.
- Use two window panels on a standard or decorative rod for optimal coverage.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.05|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, not at this timeby EclipsePro4/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, these only are available in 48" widths.by EclipsePro5/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?