About this item
- FDA Compliant - Food Grade
- Ideal for a wide range of impression type mold applications Casting Resin and Epoxy, wax, baking, chocolates, ice cubes, soap, plaster, air dry clay, concrete and low melt metals.
- For use in jewelry making including pendants, charms and earrings.
- 3 minute working time, 25 minute cure.
- Excellent detail from original.
- High heat range, up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- No shrinkage.
- Self releasing, no mold release agent required for most applications.
- Complete Instructions and project ideas enclosed
- Measure equal amounts of silicone putty a & b until uniform color is achieved.
- Quantity: Net 1 pound (US), 0.454 kg
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0794|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. im trying to replicate old picture frames/ I belive that the fancy corners were a plaster of paris
- The Easy Mold Silicone Molding Putty is not a suitable replacement for Plaster of Paris. It is intended to be a casting media for making molds.by CommunityAnswer5/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?