About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The classic light-bulb oven comes with yummy mixes and accessories for cooking up all kinds of sweet treats. Follow the directions to bake them inside the oven and keep your treats warm in the special warming chamber — then frost, serve and enjoy.
- Includes one yellow cake mix, one chocolate-flavored frosting mix, one sugar cookie mix
- Includes two baking pans, two cooking utensils, instruction/recipe booklet, two warming cups, one pan pusher
- Requires 100-watt light bulb (not included)
- Adult assembly required
- Ages 8 and up
|Age Range:||8 - 11 Years|
|Character:||Easy Bake Oven|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||35229|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.38 x 16.50 x 8.38 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no it is not the one that is recalled. walmart would be forced to take it off line or give a notice about itby FooFoo12311/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The oven that was recalled looks completely different from this one. The recalled one looks like an actual oven, with four burners on top. the slot to put the food in is in the front. The oven is pink. You can visit easybakeoven.com for more details on this recalled oven.by RandiJ11/29/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the "classic" ovens have the pink front, the newer ones have the teal front. Both are basically the same, just different colors.by awilkerson09811/23/2008Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noooooo! do not buy cake mix. only easy-bake oven cake mix. I tried using regular cake mix and it OVER FLOWED with cake mix.by FooFoo12311/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Any standard cake/cookie/brownie recipe will work. You could used boxed mixes or standard cook book recipes.by mrl3411/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, I am going to buy an Easy Bake oven for Christmas. I found many websites with recipes for items, including cakes, pizza, cookies and muffins by googling "Easy Bake Oven Recipes." Have fun! Easy Bake Oven Quick Cake Mix 3 tablespoons cake mix (Betty Crocker, Duncan Hines, Jiffy) 1-1/4 Tablespoons water Blend cake mix and 1 tablespoon water - make sure not to add too much water. You want a traditional cake batter consistency. Pour batter into greased and floured toy cake pan. Bake as directed.by Dimil11/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (19) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- that is true :D I have done that many times and it turned out fineby FooFoo12311/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could even just pull out a cookbook. The packets are standard boxed mix contents. Any standard cake, cookie, brownie recipe should work.by mrl3411/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you ccan used your own cake mixsby apa711/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?