Eastsport Sport Backpack
Customers also considered
- from $13.22
- Reduced Price$14.95
- $8.73 Was $12.88Save $4.15
- Clearance$5.65 List price $6.33Save $0.68
- $3.29 Was $3.89Save $0.60
- $2.78 Was $3.44Save $0.66
- $2.70 Was $3.67Save $0.97
- Reduced Price$4.43 List price $4.90Save $0.47
About this item
About this item
Carry all of your personal items, books and more in this stylish and trendy Eastsport 17.5" Backpack. This backpack includes a main compartment, two front pockets and two side mesh pockets, giving you plenty of space. The padded and adjustable shoulder straps won't dig into your shoulders, so you can easily carry this backpack comfortably.
Eastsport Round 17.5" Backpack:
- Zip closure
- 3 pockets
- Small side mesh pockets
- Top carrying handle
- Wipe with clean cloth
|Color:||Gray , Pink , Black|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||115630PW-MGT|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||18.50 x 14.00 x 2.50 Inches|
Ask a question
- Don't know about the other one but the magenta is not waterproof. I'm a college student as well so image how happy I was when I had to dry out all my books and papers because the wind was too hard for my umbrella. If possible go with waterproofby WolfRunner5117/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Eastsport I purchased was too big for a child so I sold it to a friend who uses it as his everyday work bag. He said it's durable & provides all the room he needs for his use. It also has a storage space for a laptop, so I'd recommend it.by CeeNB7/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought the Eastport for my middle school daughter and she has lots of books etc. and it is holding up great.by Bris1fan3/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It fitsby Bris1fan7/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This backpack just barely holds a 15.6 laptop, and the padding isn't really adequate for that, so I would place the laptop in a padded sleeve first. For a 17.5 laptop I would buy a bag specifically made for a computer.by Rob19523/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter never had any complaintsby Bris1fan7/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't tried it in the rain, but it's made of a medium gauge nylon fabric, so it should do ok. However, the zippers do not have rain flaps as some of the other bags do.by Rob19523/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?