About this item
Getready to study with the Round 17.5" Eastsport Backpack. This durable polyester backpack is a smart buy for any busy student or young professional. Designed as a functional alternative to the classic dome backpack, this 17.5-nch round backpack has extra pockets for maximum utility. Available in assorted colors and with a subtle logo, this multi-pocket Round 17.5" Eastsport Backpack can last your student all through the school year. It features tons of practical features that are ideal for toting school work.
With a polyester-lined main zippered compartment, a front pocket with twin open pocket details, an interior adjustable laptop sleeve and mesh side pockets, your student can designate individual areas for books, binders, folders, phone, tablets and pens easily. Comfortable for long-term wear, this polyester backpack has cushioned adjustable straps. A sturdy fabric-covered top handle also makes it easy to carry this 17.5-inch round backpack by hand. With space for everything and sturdy metal zippers throughout, your student will get great use and utility out of the Round 17.5" Eastsport Backpack.
Round 17.5" Eastsport Backpack:
- 100% polyester
- Adjustable straps for personalized fit
- Comfortable padded shoulder straps
- Side mesh pockets
- Polyester lining
- Front pocket with additional open pocket design
- Two large main compartments
- Available in assorted colors
- Top handle included
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.45|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- A lot isn't exact but my high school daughter has everything but the kitchen sink in her backpack.by ksmom678/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- So far the children have had about 20 pounds in theirs and it held out very well. You could probably put quite a bit more in it as well.by calee8120054/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought it to my son of 10 years old that is in fourth grade and he uses it all days since September and by now the backpack is almost new. He carry about 7 pounds, but I think that you can hold much more weight. It seems that the material could resist also a lot of big stuff, my son also put in his jackets and clothes. I recommended itby Churi8/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A 14" laptop will fit in the main pocket.by calee8120054/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sure and a lot of more things. I bought it to my son of 10 years old that is in fourth grade and he uses it all days since September and by now the backpack is almost new. He carry on his books, notebooks, binders and also put in his jackets and clothes on. It seems that the material could resist also a lot of big stuff and has 4 compartmentsby Churi2/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- because that is the size, 17.5 inches of room on the inside, this bag is nice and big inside, if your laptop can not fit, that is because this bag is made for school books and it is norrower at the top. not compleatly squar. I can fit a 14 in laptop into this bag. there is a cut out for a laptop.by peace23712/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Could be either but my girls prefer more feminine and pretty backpacks.by bigmamaminneola8/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Two of my daughters have one and love them.by ksmom678/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?