About this item
With the JT 90 Gram Prefilled Paintball CO2 Tank, you can begin shooting immediately, as it comes ready to use. It's compatible with any type of paintball marker along with the tank adapter, so you'll find a use for the tanks no matter what type of gun you have. The 90 gram capacity of each tank in this 2-pack JT CO2 Tank package means that it'll provide you with ample ammunition for your paintball game, and the double package lets you reload in-game with ease. These tanks come prefilled and are single use only CO2 tanks.
JT 90 Gram Prefilled CO2 Tank, 2-Pack:
- Prefilled, single-use CO2 paintball tanks
- 90 gram CO2 tank
- Designed for use with any paintball marker along with the tank adaptor
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.63 x 5.0 x 9.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- if you shoot over and over about 300 to 400 shotsby vader19717/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Crosman advertised 250+ rounds on their tanks and these are couple grams bigger, half inch longer. If you want your gun to last and get anywhere near that number of rounds, buy and use three or four drops of Pelgun Oil on the top of every new tank when you change them. Even a small leak around the tank seal or crack in an internal seal from not being liberally oiled will deplete the tank over a long period of time. Hope that helps. I've been shooting my Crosman Nightstalker on and off for over two years now and while I haven't counted the rounds per tank, I don't object to the 250 round claim from Crosman. Too bad they don't make them anymore and my Walmart has taken the 88gCrossman/90gAfterMarket tanks off the shelves and the web just limited me to one Two Pack even though I originally tried to order two two packs.by SteveinKC5/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- for my jt outkast, it will last about 3 and a half hoppers of paint balls on a hot day. not as great as a regular tank of co2, but hey, it works if its all you have. also, on my jt tactical, about two hoppers of paint. each hopper is around 100-150 balls.by DarkXephos11/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It contains enough pressure for about 400 roundsby Tootall1711/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the Hammerli 850 .22 cal pellet rifle, about 180 shotsby jpaulz5/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yes same as 88gby vader19717/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes these are even better cause you get 2grams more for the price also you can get an adaptor for 12g to 88g that works make sure it says same thread as 88g I use these in my beretta shot gunby vader19717/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the threads were the same for mine.by Gunman571/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they work fine. I use these on my Hammerli 850.by DudleyD11/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby vader19717/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I don't believe this type of cartridge was designed for refill. The valve would have to be 2-way and the threads would have to be sealed to withstand the pressure or the CO2 would leak out.by Gunman571/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- nope, due to the fact that it has a metal seal that is pierced by a small needle in the gun, and has no valve, therefore, there is no way to refill it. trust me, i wish they could be refilled, as i have no paintball store around me and wish to get refillable tanks.by DarkXephos10/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No one time use onlyby Tootall172/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?