Eastsport Clear Backpack
Customers also considered
- from $8.88
- Reduced Price$14.95
- Rollbackfrom $16.48Save $1.40
- Reduced Price$18.71 List price $25.37Save $6.66
- from $11.40
- from $8.13
- $12.24 Was $15.45Save $3.21
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Eastsport 17.5" Clear Backpack provides plenty of storage space for books, school supplies and more. The clear PVC material makes it easy to quickly identify and find contents at all times. It is also suitable for travel and is small enough for a child as well as large enough for an adult. The straps of this PVC backpack are adjustable for a comfortable fit and easier carrying and load distribution. A front pocket and the main pocket seal shut with heavy-duty zippers, securing earphones and other small items. A pen holder is built into the front pocket. This Eastsport backpack is also waterproof, keeping your extra clothes and other items dry, and a reinforced bottom adds durability and stability. The top handle allows for hanging on a hook, on a door or in a locker. It is available in a range of colors to match any style.
Eastsport 17.5" Clear Backpack
- 100% PVC backpack
- 1.09 lbs
- Top handle
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Easy to wipe clean
- Reinforced bottom
- Available colors: black trim, blue trim, clear pink, gray trim, tinted smoke, green trim and pink trim
|Size:||One Size , Black Trim|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I bought this for my son and it is very durable he has his packed full and it is very durable excellent purchaseby debontherun10/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bag will hold at least 3 full binders.by Yoly868/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- very durable my dad uses to take to work and he carries notebook pen vitamins lunch water soda etc. holds up great. lasts a long time.by loopnotjob7/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Im not really sure, the clear part is plastic, stitched to the cloth of the zipper. A couple of binders may stretch it too much. one should be ok.by BMBP7/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A couple of binders are fine,just don't over pack it,it will break.by GBW3156/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My first bag I got in 2012 and I just got a new one in 2014. They are sturdy but after heavy use and heavy books, the plastic will start to pull away from the seams. I guess it's something that's just going to happen after some time.by wallyworldisfun12/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi. I just had the bag a couple of days. I have a binder, folder, jacket, umbrella, scarf, and another case with office supplies. I think it can be pretty durable for the price as long as they don't drag it on the ground. I am pretty careful with my things, so it depends on them. I think it could last a while. Just depends if they don't mind people can see what's in it. I have to for the security guard at work so it works great for me.by IrodCar3003/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It seems durable but I did post in my review that in cold weather it gets stiff so I don't know how it would hold up left outside and bumped around. But the price was good and usually the bag is only out in the cold for short periods of time. I so recommend it.by Nutmeg042222/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- WIFE USES IT DAILY, CARRIES TECH DEVICES IN IT.by TITAN6412/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not very durable. The first day that I used mine the front zipper for the smaller pocket broke...by jjgalvan8/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby GeeBee569/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This backpack has a two-way zipper on the main compartment.by CommunityAnswer9/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this backpack does not have a side pocket.by CommunityAnswer12/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This bag does not have a side pocket. Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any further questions. Have a great day!by EastsportCustomerCare12/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products