Easton Power Brigade S3 Aluminum Youth Baseball Bat
About this item
About this item
Teach your little slugger how to swing with the high quality Easton S3 Aluminum Youth Baseball Bat. This bat is built with THT100 scandium allow for extreme durability.
Easton Power Brigade S3 Aluminum Youth Baseball Bat:
- Available in various sizes
- Speed design for low MOI and faster swing speeds
- THT100 scandium alloy for greater durability and expanded sweet spots
- Ultra thin
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.5 x 30.0 x 2.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- umm, no. How about a tball bat? This is way 2 big, ages 4-6 need a 25/15 oz bat.by SweetBiscuit5/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When selecting a bat for children, I follow these guidelines:Length- place the handle of the bat in the center of the chest, have the child extend their arm out to the side,(horizontally). If the bat extends beyond the fingertips it is probably too long. Weight- A child should be able to hold the bat extended with one hand without having to break the wrist. Hope this is helpful.by jewels20125/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?