EAS Myoplex Original Ready-to-Drink Shake, Chocolate Fudge, 17 fl oz carton, 4-count
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Containing the most protein of any shake in the EAS portfolio, EAS Myoplex Original also has Revigor HMB to help support muscle building and recovery (studies on adults initiating an exercise program). Ideal for athletes and others who are serious about their workout regimen, this ready-to-drink shake includes 42 grams of protein and essential vitamins and minerals to support general nutrition and overall health.
EAS Myoplex Original Ready-to-Drink Shake
- 42 grams of protein to help refuel and build lean muscle
- 24 vitamins and minerals, including Vitamins A, C, and E
- Good source of fiber
- Contains no banned substances
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Myopro 2 Protein Blend (Milk Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Isolate), Less Than 2% Of: Corn Maltodextrin, Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali), Fructooligosaccharides, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Vitamin And Mineral Blend (Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene, Vitamin D3, DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Zinc Gluconate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Manganese Gluconate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Phytonadione, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Cyanocobalamin), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Cottonseed Fiber, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Sucralose And Carrageenan. Contains: Milk Ingredients.
Directions: Serve cold. Shake before using. Refrigerate after opening. Do notfreeze.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.125 x 5.0 x 6.625|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||60|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 7 G||11|
|Saturated Fat 1 G||5|
|Trans Fat 0|
|Cholesterol 20 Mg||7|
|Sodium 700 Mg||29|
|Potassium 850 Mg||24|
|Total Carbohydrate 19 G||6|
|Dietary Fiber 6 G||24|
|Sugars 2 G|
|Protein 42 G||84|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes, I like the strawberry.by An anonymous customer10/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- STRAWBERRY, VANILLA, PLAIN CHOCOLATE FLAVORSby MissBRENBREN8/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for the question! Myoplex Original is not considered a clear liquid. Hope this helps! ~The EAS Teamby Abbott Nutrition Team8/28/2015Written by a verified representative from Abbott Nutrition TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not a clear liquid drink.by CommunityAnswer10/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does not have iron listed as an ingredient.by CommunityAnswer10/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?