EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control Ready-to-Drink Shake, French Vanilla 11 fl oz carton, 4-count
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control shakes are ideal for individuals looking to hit their protein goals while also managing their weight. Quick and ready to drink, this shake includes high-quality protein to help manage hunger, as well as many essential vitamins and minerals. The AdvantEdge Carb Control shake can be used to help build lean muscle or as a between-meals snack, and comes in a variety of delicious flavors
EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control Ready-to-Drink Shake
- 17 grams of high-quality protein to help manage hunger and nourish muscles
- 100 Calories and 2.5 grams of net carbs to help meet your lean body goals
- Eight B-vitamins to support energy and protein metabolism
- Excellent source of antioxidant vitamins C, E, and selenium
- Use in conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet or a snack in-between meals
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, and Calcium Caseinate), Less Than 2% of High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta-Carotene, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Zinc Gluconate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Manganese Gluconate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Phytonadione, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Cyanocobalamin), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cottonseed Fiber, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Sucralose, Carrageenan, Acesulfame Potassium and Xanthan Gum. Contains Milk and Soy
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.56 x 4.31 x 5.0|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||25|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 20 mg||7%|
|Sodium 260 mg||11%|
|Potassium 440 mg||13%|
|Total Carbohydrate 2 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||4%|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Protein 17 g||34%|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I lost 5 pounds on the first week. I use 4 shakes during the day (1 every few hours) and a portion controlled dinner. Lots of water and trust me, you learn when you are REALLY hungry compared to emotionally hungry. HUGE DIFFERENCE.by Christin6611/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mother liked this product the first time she tried it. She wasn't eating the foods she needs - has a 100 year old esophagus, trouble swallowing. So this improvement is immediate! Since using this for a month or two, she feels better and has few complaints about her food menu.by PDQFLL11/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How does it taste? I've been on ideal protein which tastes really good, but too expensive
- We think it's tasty! Feel free to give it a try and let us know what you think. ~Iris @EASby Abbott Nutrition Team5/27/2015Written by a verified representative from Abbott Nutrition TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can EAS CarbAdvantage be frozen ? If Not , Why Not ? Will freezing change the consistancy or effectiveness of this product ?
- Great question! Freezing the shakes make for a cool treat, but remember to put it in a freezer safe container that will allow for expansion during freezing. We wouldn't recommend freezing it then letting it thaw again because it doesn't thaw back to the same consistency. Hope that helps! ~Tiffany @EASby Abbott Nutrition Team6/6/2015Written by a verified representative from Abbott Nutrition TeamWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $5.98 Was $6.98Save $1.00