About this item
The Earthwise Cordless Electric Lawn Mower, 14" requires no gas, no oil, produces no fumes and starts every time. The 2-in-1 Earthwise Cordless Electric Mower has a side discharge and mulches. Give your lawn a professionally cut look while making an environmentally smart choice with the Earthwise Cordless Lawn Mower. The Earthwise Cordless Electric Mower features a single lever height adjuster, comfort handles, and easy lift out battery and poly deck. Your Earthwise Cordless Electric Lawn Mower, 14" runs on 24-volts, 3,700 RPM with 6 cutting positions.
Earthwise Cordless Electric 14" Mower:
- Single lever height adjuster, comfort handles, easy lift out battery and poly deck
- Side discharge and mulch
- 14" blade
- 12 amps
- 3,700 RPM
- 6 cutting positions
- Cutting height range: 1- 1/2" to 4"
- 20" deck with
- Front tire size: 5-1/2"
- Back tire size: 6-1/2"
- Green and black
- Model# 60214
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||55.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||46.0 x 18.0 x 39.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This is an electric lawnmower, no battery, it will last as long as you have powerby Cherokeerox4/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I let it charge overnight. I estimate about 10 hours.by PepperToGo11/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you plug the battery into the charger and you're good to go.by PepperToGo5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is an ELECTRIC lawnmower. No batteries. You plug it in.by Cherokeerox5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Approximately 2 hours.by PepperToGo5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is an ELECTRIC lawnmower. No battery. You plug it inby Cherokeerox5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (5)Was this answer helpful?