About this item
The EarthMinded DIY Rain Barrel Diverter and Parts Kit includes all the parts needed to convert a suitable watertight container into a rain barrel.
EarthMinded DIY Rain Barrel Diverter and Parts Kit:
- Make your own rain barrel to save water and money
- Includes all the parts needed to convert a suitable watertight container into a rain barrel
- Step-by-step illustrated user guide gives detailed directions to make a rain barrel using a sealed plastic drum or trash barrel (barrel not included)
- Patented FlexiFit diverter installs easily to a standard rectangular downspout and collects rain water from the roof
- When the barrel is full, excess water is automatically passed though the downspout to prevent flooding
- Illustrated instructions
- Winterization hole cover
- Spigot with garden hose connection
- Bottom drain and cap
- 3-piece hole saw set
- All water seals needed
- Includes all parts to link 2 barrels together for increased water storage capacity
- Rain barrels are a convenient source of free, untreated water for watering plants and outdoor choirs that can be located at any downspout around your home
- Rain water is not suitable for human or animal consumption
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.