Customers also viewed these products
iFrogz EarPollution EPD33-MIC-SILVER Plugz Earbuds with Microphone (Silver)
Consider these popular products
- from $98.00
- Rollbackfrom $7.53
- from $49.99
- $26.67 Was $34.95Save $8.28
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
You'll love the feel of your new iFrogz headphones. Featuring excellent sound and unique styling at a great price, they'll be the best headphones you've ever worn. The same great sound quality and comfort of Plugz now comes with a high-definition microphone. Plus, these noise isolating earbuds are compatible with iPhone and Blackberry.
- Key Features:
- Noise-isolating technology
- Built-in high-definition microphone
- Compatible with iPhone & Blackberry
- Driver unit: 9 mm
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Sensitivity: 98 dB +/- 3 dB at 1 Khz
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz to 20Khz
- Cord Length: 1.25m
- Plug: 3.5 mm
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.12|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 3.8 x 0.9|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is this compatible with a Samsung Solstice phone which would require the square insert as opposed to the pointed one?
- Yes, they will work with the Samsung Solstice. The square jack you are referring to is the charging cable, however you should still have a standard 3.5mm jack somewhere on the phone, which your "pointed one" will fit into.by iFrogz4/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?