About this item
Protect and restore metal surfaces with this Eagle One Never Dull wadding polish. Rub Eagle One Polish, 5-oz, on metal surfaces to achieve a shine that will stand the test of time. This Wadding Polish is a safe and effective formula that can be used on any metal surface. Eagle One Never Dull uses solvents instead of rouge to effectively remove rust and tar. This Eagle One Polish, 5-oz gets the job done with less mess and easier application. Use this Wadding Polish on your vehicles, boats, and RVs. This Eagle One Never Dull has multiple applications and can be used on surfaces both inside and outside the home. Put this Eagle One Polish, 5-oz, to the test by applying it to silver, gold, brass, copper, pewter, glass, steel, aluminum or chrome.
Eagle One Nevr-Dull, 5-oz.:
- Designed for cleaning and polishing metal surfaces
- Removes rust and tar
- Can be used on silver, gold, brass, copper, pewter, glass, steel, aluminum, or chrome
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.69 x 3.69 x 3.38|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, this polish has a petrochemical base that will have to be removed before using your utensils and cookware.by TheSilversmith3/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product can be used with stainless that will be in direct contact with food. However, it is recommended you wash your food utensils with soap and water after using the product.by CommunityAnswer4/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- oh yes its great for stainless steel appliances, we use it to keep our stainless steel tailpipe on our truck bright and looking like newby kissygirl5711/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?