About this item
Connect the Eagle Aspen 500341 Satellite Finder Meter to your satellite dish and cable receiver, so you can find the best reception for your TV. This satellite meter finder features 950MHz-2,050MHz frequency response and is designed to utilize power from your receiver. It lets out a high pitch when you've found a satellite. The closer you get to the satellite, the higher the tone. There's also a side adjustment to correct your meter the way you like it. It has an easy-to-read backlit display for quick reading in darker areas. One side connects with a cable to your satellite dish and the other end uses a cable to connect to your cable receiver box. The Eagle Aspen 500341 Satellite Finder Meter includes detailed instructions for use.
Eagle Aspen 500341 Satellite Finder Meter:
- Digital satellite finder with audio tone
- 950MHz-2,050MHz frequency response
- Utilizes power from receiver
- Backlit display for quick reading in darker areas
- Lets out a high pitch when you've found a satellite
- Closer you get to the satellite, the higher the tone
- One side of the signal strength reader connects with a cable to your satellite dish and the other end uses a cable to connect to your cable receiver box
- Satellite meter finder includes detailed instructions for use
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.75 x 2.75 x 2.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.