Eagle Aspen 500256 25 dB Distribution Amp
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
High output capability provides the Eagle Aspen 25 dB Distribution Amp lower distortion than its competitors. Featuring UHF/VHF/FM broadband, 25 dB gain (54MHz-215MHz) and 22 dB gain (475MHz-800MHz), this amp is of exceptional quality.
Eagle Aspen 500256 25 dB Distribution Amp:
- UHF/VHF/FM broadband
- High output capability provides lower distortion than economy models
- 25 dB gain (54MHz-215MHz)
- 22 dB gain (475MHz-800MHz)
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.3563|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 4.5 x 2.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- current follows the least resistance so it will be split but not in half but close also there are no ports on or in this only coaxial in and out .a signal splitter is what I hope your referringby MRGRIZZ4/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It has an "in" and an "out", period. If you split it further, then you will decrease the signal. If you have more than 1 TV and split it accordingly, then you will experience additional signal loss. But even if you do that, you should still get a better signal than without this device. It all depends on how it is hooked up. Good luck!by smithwesson5/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will this amp work with weak local cable signal in older building with daisy chained network?
- It has nothing to do with the kinds of buildings. If you are using a splitter, this'd improve your signal. You can get one and try it. If it doesn't work, just return it.by AlienJoe6/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?