Similar items in stock
Eagle Cable Aspen HDTV Amplifier
Customers also viewed these products
- $138.59 List price $180.00Save $41.41
- $595.00 List price $848.00Save $253.00
- $88.95 List price $123.00Save $34.05
- Reduced Price$149.99 List price $189.99Save $40.00
- Reduced Price$14.99 List price $19.99Save $5.00
- $110.17 List price $153.99Save $43.82
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enhance your viewing experience with the Eagle Aspen 500181 HDTV Amplifier and watch your favorite programs in high quality. This item boasts high gain with high signal handling and ultra-low noise. It features four outputs with 12V DC power as well as forward frequency of 54MHz to 806MHz and a reverse frequency of 5MHz to 42MHz. This TV signal amplifier is designed specifically for use with off-air, CATV, digital and analog signals.
- High gain with high signal handling
- Use with off-air, CATV, digital and analogue signals
- Forward: 54 MHz 86 MHz
- Reverse: 5 MHz 42 MHz
- Manufacturer provides 1 year warranty
|Volts:||12 V DC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||500181|
|Connector Type:||6 x RF (Coaxial)|
|Primary Shelf ID:||4478|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.50 x 4.50 x 8.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Power is "injected" via the Coaxle cable like a RG6 at the point that states POWER INby Nevagiveup8/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, a 12 V. power cube. It connects to the amp with standard coax connectors. A bit unusual but it works just fine.by nickname1111111111111115/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does, There is a wall ward that connects with cable to the unit.by estefan20208/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have a basic cable subscription service. since I changed to a flat screen tv in my detached office/workshop I can now only get one station.
- Changing to a flat screen will not cause only 1 channel to be displayed. Since your using a cable service, call for a wire maintenance package usually $4/month. then a day later ask for a service call. Whatever is the problem they should be able to fix it. You should have enough signal for 4 devices connect to a cable system. They can ramp up the signal from their box if they need to. If you purchase this device, It should occupy the first splitter from your cable coming into your home. There are 2/4/8 way amplified splitters, This one is a 4 way amplified splitter, It has 4 amplifiers each one is amplified from the main signal. Try not to split off after the amplifier if possible.by estefan20208/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My question to you is how high is your antenna? At least 10 feet above the roof line I hope. The second thing is it sounds like you may be subject to trees/tree limbs or something obstructing the line of sight. How big is your antenna, how many elements? What is the "expected" gain of the Antenna? How many TVs or splitters if any do you have on the line? These things may come into play.by Nevagiveup8/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $13.78 Was $18.39Save $4.61