Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$100.00Was
EZ Clean 15" Surface Cleaner for Pressure Washers
About this item
About this item
The EZ Clean 15" Surface Cleaner for Pressure Washers works with all pressure washers and allows you to get the job done up to 10 times more quickly. It has two spray tips that spin at 1200 RPM, creating a cleaning surface of 15 inches. The results are a faster, cleaner and more consistent finish that won't leave streaks or over-spray. It's also much safer than traditional spray tips, as it prevents itself from getting too close to the surface you're trying to clean.
EZ Clean 15" Surface Cleaner for Pressure Washers:
- Works with all pressure washers up to 3300 PSI
- Cleans surfaces up to 10 times more quickly than a regular spray tip
- 2 spray tips spin at 1200 RPM
- Won't leave streaks or over-spray
- Prevents itself from getting too close to the surface you're trying to clean
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.37 x 5.875 x 15.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Almost certainly not, unless you could wash the floor with a garden hose. It would require drainage outside or down a sump or drain. It doesn't splash or throw off water, as does the regular nozzle, nor does it produce as much water as a garden hose. In a basement with a floor sloping to a sump or drain, it might work, but most such floors, garages, etc. don't slope enough to use a pressure washer with or without the attachment.by suprof7/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't recommend it for indoors. It puts out a lot of water when cleaning. It is great for drive ways and patios of all types that can be pressure washed.by Chief08316/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?