About this item
Bring your favorite games to life with the EVGA GeForce GTX 650 1GB GDDR5 Graphics Card. Whether they are first-person shooters, massively multiplayer online or real-time strategy games, the superclocked graphics card with full DirectX 11 support will beat your old DirectX 10 card's performance by up to eight times, providing graphics power for the most demanding games and 3D movies. The PCI Express 3.0 interface doubles the bandwidth per lane for faster communication, decreasing the chances for lagging during gameplay. This EVGA NVIDIA GTX 650 PCI Express 3.0 Graphics Card also offers the revolutionary NVIDIA Kepler GPU architecture for stunning graphics, 1080p HD brilliance and a solid performance that can make your gaming friends envious. The graphics card includes a driver/software disc, DVI to VGA adapter and a user guide for easy referencing when installing.
EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 1GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Superclocked Graphics Card:
- Powered by the GeForce GTX 650 GPU with support for Microsoft DirectX 11 to provide graphics power for the most demanding games and 3D movies
- 1GB GDDR5 onboard memory provides visual realism
- PCI Express 3.0 interface doubles the bandwidth per lane for faster communication
- NVIDIA SMX Engine
- NVIDIA Kepler GPU Architecture
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- NVIDIA Surround technology
- NVIDIA PhysX technology
- NVIDIA 3D Vision-ready
- NVIDIA CUDA technology
- OpenGL 4.2 support
- Outputs: 2 dual-link DVI and mini HDMI
- Includes driver/software disc, DVI to VGA adapter and user guide
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Resolution:||2560 x 1600|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 8.0 x 2.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.