About this item
EVGA GeForce GT 520 Graphics Card Video Card 01G-P3-1526-KR:
- Whether you stream 1080p online videos from sites like YouTube or Hulu or prefer immersive Blu-Ray 3D movies, the power of the EVGA GeForce GT 520 Graphics Card, 01G-P3-1526-KR makes your video playback fast and smooth. In addition to rendering your high-res photos instantly, the EVGA GeForce GT 520 Graphics Card, 01G-P3-1526-KR also speeds up the editing of your videos. And when you share your photos and videos online, you'll enjoy a richer web experience with GPU accelerated browsers like Google Chrome and Internet Explorer 9. Go beyond photos and videos and take your gaming to the next level.
- With the EVGA GeForce GT 520 Video Card, your favorite DirectX 11 games come to life with lifelike characters and incredibly detailed terrain and game environments. Specifications of the EVGA GeForce GT 520 Video Card include the GTX 520 (810 MHz core clock) chipset, 1024MB of DDR3 memory with a 1000 MHz Effective memory clock, 64 bit memory interface, 1620 MHz Shader Clock, 48 CUDA cores, 8 GB/sec memory bandwidth, 6.5 GT/s Texture Fill rate and PCI Express 2.0 compatibility.
- Additional features of the EVGA GeForce Graphics Card include Microsoft DirectX 11 Support, NVIDIA PhysX and NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technologies, Blu-ray 3D Support, NVIDIA CUDA technology with CUDA C/C++, DirectCompute 5.0 and OpenCL support, OpenGL 4.1 Support and PCI-Express 2.0 support. Connections are 1 Mini-HDMI 1.4a connector 1 Single-Link DVI-I HDCP capable connector and 1 Dual-Link DVI-I HDCP capable connector. Package includes the EVGA Driver/software disc and a 3 Year Limited Warranty if registered within 30 days at evga.com.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.62|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.25 x 7.5 x 1.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- NO EXTERNAL CORD NEEDEDby MKano1/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Lovecountysam8/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to EVGA website, the specs call for a minimum of 300 Watt power supply.by oldguy195212/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ANTEC,550 watt outputby frankyh12/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?