Lifts the pressure off motorcycle wheels for washing, maintenance and storage (maximum 850 lb. capacity). Easily turn the tires during off-season storage to prevent flat spots. Front V-Cradle stabilizes motorcycles in the upright position. Threaded lift-bar adjusts height from 5.5" to 9.5". Heavy duty steel construction with a black paint finish (orange cross-links).
Cruiser street motorcycle center stand kit with a rear wheel roller enables one-person loading and allows tires to spin freely for storage and maintenance. Eliminate tire soft spots created from off-season storage on motorcycle wheels with the entire bike lifted between 5.5" to 9.5" off the ground. The ERT motorcycle center stand features a front V-shaped cradle designed to stabilize a motorcycle in the upright position over extended periods of storage.
With an 850 lb capacity, the ERT motorcycle stand supports a variety of street bikes and cruisers on a 2" wide lifting platform operated by a 3/4" socket threaded bar, connected to the base with strong steel cross-link bars. Includes a rear wheel roller for spinning off tire soft spots or detailing the rims, and is not intended for use as a dynamometer. The center stand is built with 1.5" and 1.75" square tube steel construction.
- Lifts the pressure off motorcycle wheels for maintenance and storage maximum 850 lb. capacity
- Easily turn the tires during off-season storage to prevent flat spots
- Front V-Cradle stabilizes motorcycles in the upright position
- Threaded lift-bar adjusts height from 5.5" to 9.5"
- Heavy duty steel construction, black paint finish, and orange cross-links