Similar items in stock
- $139.99 Was $147.03Save $7.04
AOC 22" LCD Widescreen USB-Powered Monitor (e2251Fwu)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The AOC 22" LCD Monitor (e2251Fwu) is a sleek, full HD LED-backlit monitor that receives both power and signal solely through USB connection. This energy-efficient and affordable monitor offers simple plug-and-play connectivity, making the productivity benefits of dual- and multi-monitor computing available to the masses. The AOC Widescreen LCD Monitor is equally suitable for business, gaming and entertainment use with its convenient built-B port and excellent image quality. It's ultra-light and super slim, measuring only 10.6mm thin. The LED-backlit LCD monitor offers excellent image quality for movies and gaming with Full HD 1080p resolution, 20,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio, 200 cd/m2 brightness and 5 ms response time. Thanks to the LED backlight, the e2251Fwu consumes 50 percent less energy than many CCFL backlit monitors.
The AOC USB Powered Monitor also features a removable stand that allows it to instantly transform into a digital photo frame or presentation display.
AOC 22" LCD Widescreen USB-Powered Monitor (e2251Fwu):
- 22" diagonal LCD screen
This anti-glare AOC Widescreen LCD Monitor can be placed anywhere in the room
- 16:9 aspect ratio
Widescreen is perfect for viewing 2 documents side by side or for watching movies
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
Enjoy excellent image quality
AOC USB Powered Monitor is capable of displaying millions of colors for realistic photo and video reproduction
- 20,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
Offers great color resolution
- 5 ms response time
Delivers exceptional performance that is especially noticeable when playing games and watching videos
USB connection for both signal and power
|Display Technology:||LED-backlit LCD monitor|
|Primary Shelf ID:||110915|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Video Output Resolution:||1920 x 1080|
|Volts:||110 V AC , 220 V AC|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Compatible Devices:||PC , Mac|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||E2251FWU|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||22.30 x 15.40 x 4.40 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- As with any USB to VGA converter, interface software is required to translate from Universal Serial Bus to a compatible format for your computer. The process in this scenario is built into the monitor itself through the use of DisplayLink's technology. Additional software in order to use this monitor is required and although I cannot say whether it is included or not in the packaging, you can download the software for free. For Mac users: http://displaylink.com/support/mac_downloads.phpby jParnell12/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can this be added to a computer already supporting 2 monitors without changing the video card?
- I used two USB monitors along with 2 standard VGA flat screen monitors, to achieve a 4 display monitor system, however the USB monitors are not stable. I did testing with and without additional monitors using just a USB monitor only as a stand alone and still had screen blackouts and freeze ups during basic application loading and web searching. Also while in a 4 monitor extended screen layout, a mouse drag over in the to USB monitors pixelated and froze up while dragging over the extended screen standard VGA flat screens remain stable and did not pixelated. this lead me to believe the data refresh rate of the USB monitors are less than adequate. Other limitations are no power On Off button, no ability to adjust color, graphics, or brightness. In fact the only way to power off the monItor Is to set your sleep mode, or physically unplug the USB cable. I would suggest just getting an additional video graphics card and going standard VGA or dmi monitors, until the USB monitor technology improves. There are 2, 3 and 4 port PCIE graphic cards on the market that are very stable and reasonable in price.by toptensearches8/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$70.73 List price $101.00Save $30.27
- Reduced Price$76.85 List price $150.00Save $73.15
- Reduced Price$157.69 List price $233.18Save $75.49