EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control Ready-to-Drink Shake, Rich Dark Chocolate, 11 fl oz (Pack of 4)
Customers also considered
- $5.98 Was $6.98Save $1.00
- $5.98 Was $6.46Save $0.48
- from $10.00Save $1.26
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control shakes are ideal for individuals looking to hit their protein goals while also managing their weight. Quick and ready to drink, this shake includes high-quality protein to help manage hunger, as well as many essential vitamins and minerals. The AdvantEdge Carb Control shake can be used to help build lean muscle or as a between-meals snack, and comes in a variety of delicious flavors.
- 17 grams of high-quality protein to help manage hunger and nourish muscles
- 100 Calories and 1.5 grams of net carbs to help meet your lean body goals
- Eight B-vitamins to support energy and protein metabolism
- Excellent source of antioxidant vitamins C, E, and selenium
- Use in conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet or a snack in-between meals
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, And Calcium Caseinate), Less Than 2% Of Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali), High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Vitamin And Mineral Blend (Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta-Carotene, Beta Carotene, DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Zinc Gluconate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Manganese Gluconate, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Phytonadione, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Cyanocobalamin), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Cottonseed Fiber, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Carrageenan And Xanthan Gum. Contains Milk And Soy.
Explore this item
|Food Form:||Shelf stable|
|Flavor:||Rich dark chocolate|
|Features:||17G protein , 3G net carbs , Kosher|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.56 x 4.31 x 5.00 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||25|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 3 G||5|
|Saturated Fat 0.5 G||3|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 20 Mg||7|
|Sodium 280 Mg||12|
|Potassium 710 Mg||20|
|Total Carbohydrate 6 G||2|
|Dietary Fiber 3 G||12|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 17 G||50|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no not in my opinionby portia535/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It isn't overbearingly sweet. To me, it tastes similar to chocolate milk. I like this flavor better than the chocolate fudge that they offer. This is only moderately sweet and doesn't leave much of an aftertaste.by Jaci4/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no...it is just rightby kkarencrn12/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think this is too sweet at all. It doesn't have any chalkiness that I've noticed with some other low carb shakes. We purchase this regularly.by Freelancer699/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they are very goodby Patrick7/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The shake itself is not particularly sweet, however, it does leave a very light, sweet aftertaste. It does not have a sweetener taste to it at all though.by MMRy12/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?