About this item
EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control shakes are ideal for individuals looking to hit their protein goals while also managing their weight. Quick and ready to drink, this shake includes high-quality protein to help manage hunger, as well as many essential vitamins and minerals. The AdvantEdge Carb Control shake can be used to help build lean muscle or as a between-meals snack, and comes in a variety of delicious flavors
EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control Ready-to-Drink Shake
- 17 grams of high-quality protein to help manage hunger and nourish muscles
- 100 Calories and 2.5 grams of net carbs to help meet your lean body goals
- Eight B-vitamins to support energy and protein metabolism
- Excellent source of antioxidant vitamins C, E, and selenium
- Use in conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet or a snack in-between meals
Filtered Water, Protein Blend (Milk Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate), Less Than 2% of High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali), Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin D3, Dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Zinc Gluconate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Manganese Gluconate, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Phytonadione, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Cyanocobalamin), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cottonseed Fiber, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Carrageenan, and Xanthan Gum. Contains Milk and Soy
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.56 x 4.31 x 5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||25|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 20 mg||7%|
|Sodium 280 mg||12%|
|Potassium 540 mg||15%|
|Total Carboydrate 4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||8%|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Protein 17 g||50%|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- this product is very low in sugar (2 g) milk product, without using SOY (which I am allergic to). I did not notice any claims of "gluten free"by 2177LH3/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Read the packaging.by plumjoy4/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No more caffiene than what you would expect in chocolate in general. These are primarily protein shakes w some viamins, not those nerve wracking caffiene drinks.by IRONY5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?