About this item
Used in this video tutorial:How to Choose the Right Glue
- Clear Multi-Purpose Adhesive
- Self-Leveling Formula, Medium Viscosity
- Abrasion resistant -- Flexible hold
- Waterproof -- Paintable
- This thick-bodied adhesive can be use to secure leather cord into cord ends, to bond pin-backs to cabochons & bezel cups, to adhere rhinestones to decorative items, etc.
- Adheres to more surfaces than virtually any other adhesive: wood, metal, glass, fiberglass, ceramics, masonry, concrete, leather, rubber, vinyl, neoprene, many plastics.
- This cement does NOT dry instantly -- you have at least 5 minutes to make adjustments before the glue starts to set. For maximum strength bond, allow 24-72 hours for complete curing.
- Excess can be cleaned/removed from work-surfaces. Use sense when using adhesives - use in a well-ventilated area, remove excess from skin promptly, do not get any in your eyes.
- Large 3.7 Fluid Oz. Fitted tip included. Tube suitable for hobbyist use.
- NOTE: This glue is not the same as an epoxy.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.