About this item
The Mighty Mule/E-Z Gate Solar Optimizer Kit (EZSOLAR-OPT) is an optional accessory for the EZGO-DUAL that can be used to charge the battery when the plug-in transformer is not the preferred method or a power source is not readily available. This affordable and eco-friendly solution is recommended for environments where there is direct sunlight. The EZSOLAR-OPT is a solar panel kit designed to charge the battery for dual applications where 10 Watts of solar power is the minimum required. In addition to the 10 Watt Solar Panel, this kit includes a 12 Volt, 7 amp/hr battery for additional battery backup.
E-Z Gate Solar Optimizer Kit by Mighty Mule:
- 10 Watt Solar Charging Kit uniquely designed for the EZGO-Dual Gate Opener Kit (sold separately)
- This E-Z Gate Solar Optimizer Kit includes a 10 Watt solar charging kit (EZ223), tubular steel support, mounting clips, wire connectors, low voltage wire, and a Mighty Mule 12 Volt 7 amp/hr battery (EZ250) for additional battery backup
- Ideal for gates more than 1000 ft. from AC power or for installations where solar power is the preferred method of charging the battery
- This solar panel trickle charges the E-Z Gate 12 Volt 7 amp/hr battery that powers the opener
- Offers an affordable and convenient solution for charging your E-Z Gate Opener battery
- Installation Manuals are included
- Please take advantage of the 30% solar tax credit offered through 2016. The 30% would apply to the entire Mighty Mule/E-Z Gate Opener system with the exception of the gate itself
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||14.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||23.5 x 15.75 x 3.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.