Customers also viewed these products
- $31.19 Was $34.74Save $3.55
- $50.96 Was $54.32Save $3.36
- $4.98 Was $5.48Save $0.50
- $20.40 Was $23.45Save $3.05
E-Z-Bake Self Rising Flour, 2 lb (Pack of 6)
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
E-Z-Bake Self Rising Flour:
- Resealable bag
Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour (Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Salt, Leavening (Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Sulfate. This Product Contains Wheat And A Possible Trace of Soy.
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number:||232830|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1 G||2|
|Saturated Fat 0.15 G||1|
|Trans Fat 0.48 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 2 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 76 G||26|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7 G||11|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 10.3 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't think they can vacuum seal paper bags. maybe some glue seal :) I' live on the gulf of mexico, central florida... 75% humidity seems fairly normal. 25 pound bag lasts me over a month no problems with dampness.by mikiep7/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products