Dyson Multi Angle Brush
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$43.99 List price $65.99Save $22.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Multi Angle Dyson Brush twists into different positions to allow for easy cleaning. It is able to remove dust, dirt and allergens from tough-to-reach surfaces, including cupboard tops, door frames and lamp shades. This soft dusting brush attaches to the wand or hose of your Dyson vacuum cleaner. It contains fine nylon bristles that gently remove dust. The brush's smooth internal profile, with no large changes in the cross-sectional area, ensures constant airflow velocity. This vacuum cleaner brush is compatible with all Dyson uprights and canister vacuums.
Dyson Multi Angle Brush:
- Twists at different angles to remove dust, dirt and allergens from hard-to-reach surfaces, such as cupboard tops, door frames and lamp shades
- Attaches to the wand or hose of your Dyson vacuum cleaner
- Fine nylon bristles gently remove dust from areas that would be awkward to clean with a soft dusting brush
- Rotating joints click-lock into different positions
- The smooth internal profile, with no large changes in cross-sectional area, ensures constant airflow velocity, so maximum suction power is directed to the brush
- Compatible with all Dyson uprights and canisters
|Recommended Use:||Vacuum Cleaner|
|Compatible Devices:|| |
|Manufacturer Part Number:||908909-06|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.00 x 13.00 x 10.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It may very well fit. When I purchased this for my DC41 it also came with any additional attachment to connect this piece to a different hose. In fact I bought 4 Dyson attachments at the same time and every attachement came with the smaller connection. Should work fine.by ThinkingPink5/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, this is Ryan from Dyson Customer Service. I apologize for the delayed response. We just signed up to answer questions on Walmart.com and were not previously aware of your inquiry. Yes, the Multi Angle Brush will connect directly to the wand on the DC26 canister vacuum cleaner. Please let us know if you have any additional questions and we will get back to you asap. Best wishes, Ryan Dyson Customer Serviceby DysonProductExpert11/14/2012Written by a verified representative from DysonProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Dyson Multi Angle Brush is compatible with the Shark Rotator.by CommunityAnswer6/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi this is Joe with Dyson, Our tools feature our Universal Fit Technology ensure a secure fit. We are unable to verify if they are compatible for use with any other brand. Best wishes, Joe Dyson Customer Serviceby DysonProductExpert5/9/2014Written by a verified representative from DysonProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi this is Jessica with Dyson Customer Service. Thank you for your question. Dyson tools, including the Multi Angle Brush are only intended for use with Dyson machines, they are designed to click into place on the end of a Dyson hose or wand. This fitting may make it difficult to adapt the tool for use with an alternate machine brand. However, the tool is 1 and 1/4 inch in diameter measuring from outer edge to outer edge. Please let us know if you have any additional questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Best wishes, Jessica Dyson Customer Serviceby DysonProductExpert7/30/2013Written by a verified representative from DysonProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?