About this item
Give your mattresses the royal Dyson treatment with the innovative Dyson Mattress Tool. Designed to be used with all Dyson upright, canister or cordless vacuum cleaner models, this Dyson tool attaches to the wand or hose of your main unit to remove dirt, allergens, even dust mites from mattresses and upholstery. Using a revolutionary technology, the attachment tool gathers, balls and releases fibers into the airflow where they're effectively suctioned away from the surface. The top of this innovative Dyson tool is angled to distribute suction power evenly across the cleaning surface. The 45-degree neck angle and rounded front make it easier to push across even the most textured fabric, carpet pile and mattresses. The Mattress tool is made of tough polypropylene for strength and durability. Add the Dyson Mattress Tool to your assortment of Dyson vacuum tools for a clean that stretches across every surface!
Dyson Mattress Tool:
- The Dyson Mattress tool attaches to the wand or hose on your Dyson vacuum cleaner to remove dirt, allergens and dust mites from mattresses and upholstery
- The front and back edges gather, ball and release fibers into the airflow, where they are sucked away
- The top is angled to distribute suction power evenly across the tool
- A 45 degree neck angle and rounded front make it easier to push across fabric, carpet pile and mattresses
- The Mattress tool is made of tough polypropylene for strength and durability
- Compatible with all Dyson uprights, handhelds and canisters
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 3.0 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.