Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$29.00 Was $39.99Save $10.99
- Rollback$54.00 Was $70.99Save $16.99
- $49.55 List price $59.00Save $9.45
- $66.91 List price $74.00Save $7.09
- $46.32 List price $75.00Save $28.68
- $80.90 List price $99.99Save $19.09
- $44.95 Was $55.42Save $10.47
DNP - RTV due to Recall - Dyson Hot+Cool Fan Heater, White/Nickel
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$889.78 List price $1156.84Save $267.06
- from $2,769.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Dyson Hot+Cool Fan Heater provides the fastest whole-room heating in winter, and provides high-velocity air to cool you in summer without a makeover to your home system. Unlike conventional fan heaters, this effective fan heater uses Air Multiplier technology to generate high airflow and velocity to cool you effectively, and for long-range heat projection for efficient whole-room heating. The technology utilized draws in surrounding air and amplifies it. The Dyson Hot+Cool heater, in white/nickel, has no blades so it provides an uninterrupted stream of smooth air. For safety reasons, it features a tip-over automatic cut out to prevent the danger of electrical fires. It also does not have a visible heating element or fast spinning blades, making it a safe choice around younger children. You can select the target temperature to the degree to make the room warm as you and your family desire.
|Color:||Silver , Black|
|Is Remote Control Included:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||300096-01|
|Number of Speeds:||10.0|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.80 x 6.02 x 22.80 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is this product pet proof? Will it burn them if they make contact with it or turn it over?
- It has an automatic shut off if tipped and a other safety built in. I have two Devon Rex cats that have put their paws on the unit after running for hours and the outside was merely warm to the touch. The inner part of the fan does get hot so I would not touch that surface for a prolonged period if time.by DevonDad12/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it's safe mainly because it produces so little heat, it is NOT a good heater, you could do far better with just about any other $15.00 heater on the market honestly.by groingo211/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi it's Joe from Dyson The Dyson Hot+Cool was developed with pets and small children in mind. The AM05 heater fan has ceramic technology that self regulates the heat emitted so if the inlet flow is blocked the stones increase their resistance in order to reduce their heat. Being a heater however the areas around the hot air exhaust and the air ramp do get hot and it is recommended to carry the product by the base. We also do not recommend leaving the unit unattended. Best wishes, Joe Dyson Customer Serviceby DysonProductExpert11/8/2013Written by a verified representative from DysonProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Fan only ran around 45 watts while hi heat used 1375 watts but produced under 149 degrees of heated air, problem is each heat mode used much more power but produced very little heat plus the thing tips over a lot! Any other ceramic heater will heat much better for a fraction of the cost and power consumed, this heater is all show and no go!by groingo211/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi this is Jessica with Dyson Customer Service. Thank you for your question. The Dyson Hot + Cool uses approximately 1.5kW of energy on max power in heater mode and approximately 40W in cooling mode. We hope this information is helpful to you. If you have any additional questions please let us know and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Best wishes, Jessica Dyson Customer Serviceby DysonProductExpert9/17/2013Written by a verified representative from DysonProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi this is Jessica with Dyson Customer Service. Thank you for your interest in Dyson Air Multiplier technology. The Dyson Hot + Cool is engineered to heat an entire room - however how long it will take to reach your desired temperature will depend on a number of factors such as room size, outside temperature, the level of insulation etc. In fan mode the Dyson Hot + Cool is ideal for personal cooling. Please let us know if you have any additional questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Best wishes, Jessica Dyson Customer Serviceby DysonProductExpert2/7/2014Written by a verified representative from DysonProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?