Dyson DC65 Animal Bagless Upright Vacuum, 205472-01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
DC65 is the most powerful upright vacuum on a ball. It uses Radial Root Cyclone™ technology and a reconfigured brush bar to remove more dirt and dust from the home. The redesign of the brush bar means that the bristles have been made shorter and stiffer allowing deeper carpet penetration to remove more dirt, while maintaining superior performance on hard floors.
Dyson Animal Upright Vacuum, DC65, 205472-01, Bagless:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||20.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||42.4 x 15.4 x 13.4|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi Hoey, It's Vince with Dyson. The DC65 Animal is designed with two filters that would be need to be maintained. The post motor filter is a HEPA filter and would need to be maintained every two months. We will be happy to provide additional details for the DC65 via email at email@example.com. Best wishes, Vince.by DysonProductExpert8/9/2015Written by a verified representative from DysonProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It has two built in HEPA filters. They are washable and quite easy to clean. The vacuum's suction system is so efficient that the filters rarely get dirty, but if they do, they are very easy to remove and wash them. No need to buy new filters all the time. I have never noticed any dust discharge or loss of power when using this machine, and we do have our share of pets and dust in our house.by TrSanDiego8/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This does have a hepa filter that will need cleaning or replacement.by CommunityAnswer5/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi it's Vince with Dyson. The DC65 Animal is designed in the same way functionally, as the Multi-Floor and Animal Plus. The only difference between these models will be the included packaged accessories that come with the Plus that are not included with Animal. These accessories are available for purchase at any time. We will be happy to provide more details for the DC65 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org Best wishes, Vince.by DysonProductExpert7/10/2015Written by a verified representative from DysonProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The major difference is the tangle-free Turbine tool the Dyson DC65 Animal Bagless Upright Vacuum, 205472-01 has; this is the only turbine tool that doesn't tangle.by CommunityAnswer5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi it's Vince with Dyson. The DC65 was designed to handle multiple floor types including tiles. Additionally, the DC65 Multi-floor is designed in the same way functionally as the DC65 Animal. The only difference will be the additional accessories packaged with the Animal model. We will be happy to provide more details on the functionality of the DC65 via email at email@example.com. Best wishes, Vince.by DysonProductExpert5/17/2015Written by a verified representative from DysonProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This vacuum does work on hard floors. It can work on various kinds of floors, and has features to adjust to various surfaces. It can clean up pet hair and it can clean deep, difficult to reach places.by CommunityAnswer5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?