Dyson DC39 Animal Bagless Canister Vacuum with Tangle-Free Turbine Tool, DC39AN
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
This Dyson Bagless Canister Vacuum with Tangle-Free Turbine Tool gives you powerful suction and excellent control. The Triggerhead tool makes it easy to switch between floor types without bending down. The tangle-free turbine tool helps remove dirt and hair from carpets and upholstery.
Dyson Bagless Canister Vacuum with Tangle-Free Turbine Tool, DC39 Animal:
- Recommended for carpeting, bare floors, stairs and upholstery
- Canister vacuum
- Cord length: 21.3'
- Comfortable handle
- Clear dust bin
- Central filter
- HEPA filtration
- Radial Root Cyclone technology
- Triggerhead tool
- Combination crevice / brush tool
- Stair tool
- Plastic construction
- Model# DC39 Animal
See all vacuums on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Cord Length:||21.3 feet|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.818|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.2 x 19.9 x 14.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it does and it powered by the suction of the vacuum so you don't have to worry about burning out a motor if you plug it up. You can also turn it off for use on bare floors.by Gonetothedogsandcats8/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you turn the beater on for carpet, and off for non-carpeted areas. it takes getting used to, but works fine.by cjorn10/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. I use it on my 2 large area rug carpets, it does an excellent job. I change the head to the hard surface tool which is excellent on my hard wood floors.by 30somethingmomNJ9/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES! It is simply a matter of pushing a button on the handle to go from brushing the carpet to cleaning hardwood or vinyl.by cjredcoopers5/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi this is Jessica with Dyson Customer Service. Thank you for your interest in Dyson technology. The DC39 Animal is equipped with a Triggerhead. that features a rotating brush bar that deep cleans carpets. The Triggerhead is also the only turbine head controlled at the handle. No need to bend down and adjust when moving between floor types – push the trigger and it switches off to protect delicate rugs and hard floors. Please let us know if you have any additional questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Best wishes, Jessicaby DysonProductExpert5/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do you have to purchase a Dyson Articulating Hard Floor Tool if you have hardwood floors?
- Hi Sharen, It's Vince with Dyson. We do recommend deactivating the rotating brush bar when using this model on hardwoods and tiles. This product is not packaged with the Articulating Hard Floor tool. We will be happy to provide additional assistance regarding accessory compatibility via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Best wishes, Vince P.by DysonProductExpert10/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product includes the articulating tool.by CommunityAnswer9/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi it's Vince with Dyson. The DC39 is designed to handle various types of carpeting and hard floors. We will be happy to provide more details on the DC39, or answer any additional questions via email at email@example.com. Best wishes, Vinceby DysonProductExpert9/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $449.00
- from $288.00
- Reduced Price$399.99Was