About this item
The Sunflower Deco Accent Chair features a contemporary armless design. Upholstered in vibrant colors, these sleek chairs are sure to add color to any decor. This sleek and relaxing lounge chair is covered in an easy-care polyester upholstery fabric and is accented by espresso finished tapered legs. This chair is perfect for any space in your home providing a simple relaxing seating solution.
Sunflower Deco Accent Chair:
- Armless accent chair
- Premium upholstery-grade fabric
- Premium high density foam seating
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Espresso finished wood legs
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Dimensions: 21"L x 27.75"W x 30.7"H
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||26.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.0 x 27.75 x 30.7|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- About 17 inchesby SyndyH6/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 16"by NeedsReviews1/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 16 inchesby LeMishi1/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about 3-4 feet..by ladyblue20123/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- 17 in.by Berry8512/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the background is a light brown shade, and the flowers a dark brown. It does not have a sheen, although the flowers were sewn so that they feel raised - it's not completely flat if you run your hand over the fabric.by shannonfromvirginia5/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The fabric is more of a canvas with a gray brown background, and teal weaved through in some areas.by NeedsReviews5/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Feels like canvas and it is kinda matte but it has a sheen. It is not overbearing at all.by NavyGirl35/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. When shipped, are the legs the only thing you have to assemble or is the back seperate then the bottom cushion?
- The top gets attached to the chair legs. I had a little trouble getting them in because the fabric goes over the screw area and there wasn't much give. Once assemble I though the snug fit looks great! The front legs screw in too. You just have to pull back the fabric underneath. It's attached using Velcro.by SyndyH6/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The back is separate from the bottom as well as the legs. But it was all put together with an allen wrench and pretty easy assembly.by shannonfromvirginia4/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The back and the legs come separate and have to be attached to the chair with the tool they provide.by NeedsReviews4/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?